Pistol Recoil Spring Assembly
Assembly Instructions for Standard Recoil Springs:
For: Beretta, Alfa - Proj, Caracal, CZ, FN Herstal, H&K, Jericho, Ruger, Sig Sauer, Springfield XD, Sphinx, S&W, Styer, Taurus, Walther, Zastava
ATTENTION: INSTALLATION / SAFETY NOTES:
- Use the DPM Recoil Reduction system Only for the listed types and models of pistol on the packing. DO NOT USE the system on other pistol models. It may cause damage to the recoil system and possibly to the pistol as well.
- Always use one of the included springs (usually the longer spring is the heavy). If include other parts like Spring Plugs, Washers and Spacers Please read the following instructions.
- Our products do not invalidate the existing guidelines concerning the safe and correct way to use your pistol.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON MODIFIED PISTOL. If your pistol is modified internally please contact us for further information or a customized solution.
Attention: DPM Systems Technologies Ltd and its distributors are not responsible for any damage or injury that may happen due to the incorrect placing or use of its products.
Some of the DPM Systems come with two separate springs or more so the shooter can fine-tune the weapon for his/her personal standards. The longer spring (more coils) is stronger and has a heavier pound rating than the shorter spring.
GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Make sure firearm is unloaded.
- Disassemble the pistol.
- Replace the standard guide rod with the DPM multi springs system (metallic guide rod) as shown in figure (Fig. 1, 1a, 2, 2a, 3, 3a).
- Ensure that the DPM system is placed in the correct way (Fig. 4).
- Reassemble the pistol.
- Before loading the magazine, rack the slide several times to ensure that the DPM system functions unrestricted.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DPM RECOIL SYSTEMS EQUIPPED WITH SPRING PLUG OR WASHER:
- . Use Always the Spring Plug or the Washer if your DPM Recoil System is equipped with.
- Insert on the DPM Recoil System an External Spring of your choice with the DPM Spring Plug in the slide pistol (Fig. 5)
- Insert the DPM Washer in the slide pistol and then insert the DPM Recoil System with an External Spring of your choice. (Fig. 6 & 7)
- Place the head of the Recoil System to fit in the correct position of the barrel. (Fig. 8)