CAA USA MCK S&W Shield Brace Stabilizer Micro Roni Conversion Kit GEN2
Frequently Bought Together
About the CAA USA MCK Smith & Wesson Shield Brace Stabilizer Micro Roni Conversion Kit GEN2:
New from CAA USA the next generation of Micro Roni is here the now-famous MCK! CAA USA improved the previous generation models into the ultimate conversion kit the MCK. This MCK Micro Conversion Kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Shield handguns, turning it into the ultimate Smith and Wesson Shield Conversion Kit. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body.
This product is none-discountable and will not work with any of the Zahal Coupons - Comes with Free Shipping
The extended stabilizer, which now comes standard, enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro® strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK is the most cost-effective conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK comes in two versions, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is an NFA product (with stock).
Smith and Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm/.40s&w models (*Compatible with 3.1 models). Does not fit any other Sheild models (Eg. EZ Models)
MCKSHIELD has Gen2 Configuration. It comes with a Picatinny rail and Gen 2 Stabilizer
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Width: 2.48
- Height: 5.70
- Length: 13.70
What is included in the PRO Upgrade Kit:
- Polymer-pair side rail thumb rests (MCKTHR)
- Push-button sling swivel (MCKPBSS)
- One point sling (MCKOPS)
- Flashlight that fits MCK & Micro Roni 17 / 19 chassis (MCKFL)
- Polymer front flip-up sight (MCKFBUS),
- Polymer front rear-up sight (MCKRBUS)
8 Advantages over the first-gen MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer that allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle that makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top Picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” in diameter.
|Dimensions||264 × 26 × 146 mm|
|For Gun Make|
|For Gun Model|
|Country of Manufacture|