FAB Defense Springfields XD .45ACP Aluminium Picatinny Rail Scope Mount System
Frequently Bought Together
About the FAB Defense Springfields XD .45ACP Aluminium Picatinny Rail Scope Mount System USM:
The FAB Defense Springfields XD .45ACP Aluminium Picatinny Rail Scope Mount System is a Universal Handgun Scope Mount which requires no modification to the gun and offers a steady and secure mounting platform over the slide. In addition, we recommend visiting our tactical Sight section that can go great with the FAB Defense Springfields XD .45ACP Aluminium Picatinny Rail Scope Mount System. Furthermore, we have more products for the Springfields XD .45ACP Like the Tactical Flashlight & lasers, Recoil reduction spring system (DPM), that could be a great combination for your Springfields XD .45ACP handgun.
- Extremely durable - Milled from 6061 T6 billet aluminum
- Matt black hard coat anodized for optimal wear resistance
- Original sights remain operational
- Quick and easy single bolt installation, no modification or Gunsmith required
- Facilitates prompt sight alignment
- Compatible with 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail based optics
- Adds a front underside accessory rail in place of the original in use
All handguns with underside accessory rail in compliance with the following specifications:
- A minimum of 45mm long picatinny or weaver accessory rail.
- Up to 28mm in slide and body width.
- Up to 48mm in Height from under side of accessory rail to end of front sight.
About FAB Defense:
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore, the State-of-the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition, FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.