FAB Defense VZ-58 7.62×39 Riveted 10/30 Polymer Ultimag Magazine | EU Compliant
Frequently Bought Together
About the FAB Defense VZ-58 7.62x39 Riveted 10/30 Polymer Ultimag Magazine | European Complaint:
When you are shooting your VZ.58 you need a magazine that’s solid, reliable, and allows you to know just where you stand in your round count. The FAB Defense Ultimag magazine (30 Rounds Riveted to 10 Rounds) for the VZ-58 is made of high grade, ultra-tough polymer and optimally engineered in its surface grip so that you always are in control. Making use of combat expert knowledge, the VZ-58 Ultimag Magazine (30 Rounds Limited to 10 Rounds) was designed with a window so that you can see how many rounds you have left so that you are always ready. Don’t expect any jams with the Ultimag magazine with its tilt proof low-friction follower and long-lasting spring that remains strong even when fully-loaded for long periods. (Does not work with single stack rifles)| European Complaint!
- Multi-textured surface and extended floorplate for enhanced grip and handling
- Long-lasting cataphoresis-coated spring for ideal corrosion protection
- Unique internal design for smoother, more reliable feeding
- Over-travel protection and tilt proof low-friction follower for increased reliability
- Durable, lightweight, impact and crush-resistant reinforced polymer construction
- Long-lasting spring design for extended duration in loaded storage
- Visual indication of remaining rounds from 10 to 30
- Disassembled by hand, no tools needed, compatible with double mag pouches
- Available in black, olive drab green or flat dark earth
- 7.62x39 VZ.58 Rifles
About FAB Defense:
FAB Defense® has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police. FAB Defense® R&D department works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide to design creative, ability enhancing, no-nonsense solutions to the ongoing dynamic challenges met in the field.