Fobus .45 Glock 21 Single Magazine Pouch “3901-G45”
About the Fobus .45 Glock 21 Single Magazine Pouch "3901-G45":
The Fobus .45 Glock 21 Single Magazine Pouch "3901-G45" is made out of a mold injected Nylon formula giving it high strength and flexibility. The Fobus .45 Glock 21 single magazine pouch was specially designed to keep a low profile while trying to simulate a natural way to carry a pouch inside the waist band. The Glock 21 magazine pouch has a passive retention locking system that holds the magazine's body like a spring and holds it firmly in place until pulled out by the operator when changing mags. Fobus's long experience makes their magazine pouches highly recommended and highly rated for any use, if it's for daily concealed carry all the way to tactical law enforcement use.
Will Fit: Double-Stack .45 Glock 21 magazines.
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Extremely Low Profile.
- High Density Polymers (Not Kydex).
- Lightweight (Approx. 150 gr / 5.4 oz).
- Not sensitive to temperature/humidity.
- Firmly Holds Magazine in Place.
- Completely Washable.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Also see Fobus Durability Test Video.
How to use:
- Tighten your belt.
- Place the mag pouch on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt.
- Draw fast and decisive, in an upwards motion as if you were in a real critical situation.
- SEE VIDEO: How To Break in a Fobus Holster
*A silicone spray can also be used to lower the level of retention.
*All dimensions mentioned refer to the entire holster(including the back surface)