Fobus Double-Stack 9mm/40. Glock 26 Single Magazine Pouch “DSS2”
About the Fobus Double-Stack 9mm/40. Glock 26 Single Magazine Pouch "DSS2" :
The Fobus Double-Stack 9mm/40. GLOCK 26 Single Magazine Pouch "DSS2" is made out of a mold injected Nylon formula giving it high strength and flexibility. The Fobus Double-Stack 9mm/40. Glock 26 Single magazine pouch was specially designed to keep a low profile while trying to simulate a natural way to carry a pouch inside the waistband. The Glock 26 magazine pouch has a Dual Spring System that allows tolerances in the pouch on the sides and back, allowing it to accommodate different 9mm, .40cal double stack magazines. The DSS2 back spring is adjustable by using a cogwheel which allows for retention adjustment. Fobus's long experience makes their magazine pouches highly recommended and highly rated for any use if it's for daily concealed carry all the way to tactical law enforcement use.
Will Fit: Double-Stack 9mm/40. Glock 26 magazines.
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Extremely Low Profile.
- High Density Polymers (Not Kydex).
- Lightweight (Approx. 150 gr / 5.4 oz).
- Not sensitive to temperature/humidity.
- Firmly Holds Magazine in Place.
- Completely Washable.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Also see Fobus Durability Test Video.
How to use:
- Tighten your belt.
- Place the mag pouch on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt.
- Draw fast and decisive, in an upwards motion as if you were in a real critical situation.
- SEE VIDEO: How To Break in a Fobus Holster
*All dimensions mentioned refer to the entire holster(including the back surface)