Fobus Glock 43 Holster (ND) “GL-43 ND”
Fobus Glock 43 Holster (ND) “GL-43 ND”:
The Fobus Glock 43 Holster “GL-43 ND” is made out of a mold injected Nylon formula giving it high strength and flexibility. All Fobus “ND” holsters have a passive retention locking system with an adjustment screw(to adjust the retention pressure) that holds the weapon like a spring on the trigger guard area and holds the gun firmly in place until released by the operator when drawing. Fobus long experience make their holsters highly recommended and highly rated for any use, if it’s for daily concealed carry all the way to tactical law enforcement use.
Will Fit: Glock 43
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Extremely Low Profile.
- High Density Polymers (Not Kydex).
- Lightweight (Approximately 140 gr / 5 oz).
- Not sensitive to temperature/humidity.
- Rubberized Backing for Better Grip on Body.
- Firmly Holds Firearm in Place.
- Completely Washable.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Also see Fobus Durability Test Video.
How to use:
- Tighten your belt.
- Place the holster on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt.
- Draw fast and decisive, in an upwards motion as if you were in a real critical situation.
*The holster offers an adjustment screw for a more accurate retention pressure and personal preference. A silicone spray can also be used at the holster’s trigger guard area, to lower the level of retention.
***All dimensions mentioned refer to the holster’s body(without attachments).
|Dimensions||78 × 33 × 91 mm|
OWB (Paddle/Belt/Duty Belt)
|Country of Manufacture||
|For Gun Make||
|For Gun Model||