Fobus Level 2 Taurus PT 24/7 Gen. 1 Left Hand Holster “TACH LH”
About the Fobus Level 2 Taurus PT 24/7 Gen. 1 Left Hand Holster “TACH LH”:
The Fobus Level 2 Taurus PT 24/7 Gen. 1 Left HandHolster “TACH LH” is made out of a mold injected Nylon formula giving it high strength and flexibility. The Taurus PT 24/7 Left Hand Holster has the “CH” active retention trigger-guard locking system that holds the pistol firmly in place until released by the operator. To release the pistol from it’s locking system the operator needs to push with his forefinger the button located in the “ready position area” and draw up-wards. Fobus long experience make their holsters highly recommended and highly rated for any use, if it’s for daily concealed carry all the way to tactical law enforcement use.
Will Fit: Taurus PT 24/7 Gen. 1
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Extremely Low Profile.
- High Density Polymers (Not Kydex).
- Lightweight (Approximately 140 gr / 5 oz).
- Not sensitive to temperature/humidity.
- Rubberized Backing for Better Grip on Body.
- Firmly Holds Firearm in Place.
- Completely Washable.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Regular Belt (4cm – 4.5cm / 1.57″ – 1.77″)
- Duty/Wide Belt (6cm / 2.36″)
- Low Ride
- Thigh-Rig w/ Single Mag Pouch Carrier (Does not come with a single mag. pouch)
*Check out our single magazine pouch collection.
- Shoulder Rig
Also see Fobus Durability Test Video.
About the “Roto(RT)” Mechanism:
The Roto(RT) mechanism upgrades your holster and allows it to rotate 360 degrees so you can easily adjust to your comfort for any carrying situation such as: cross-draw, bodyguard, driver, etc..
*When choosing the “Roto(RT)” option you can choose different kind of carrying styles such as: Paddle, Belt, Duty Belt(Wide Belt), MOLLE, Thigh Rig – Drop Leg Extension & Shoulder Rig.
**The “Roto(RT)” option adds about ~25gr/0.9oz to the holster’s weight and about ~1.2cm/0.5″” to the width.
How to use:
- Tighten your belt.
- Place the holster on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt.
- To release and draw, push the release button, draw up-wards while taking grip of the gun.
***All dimensions mentioned refer to the holster’s body(without attachments).
|Dimensions||100 × 55 × 150 mm|
OWB (Paddle/Belt/Duty Belt), MOLLE, Duty Belt, Thigh Rig/Drop Leg, Regular Belt, Shoulder Rig
|Country of Manufacture||
|For Gun Make||
|For Gun Model||
.40, .45, 9mm
Level 2: Index Finger Lock