Fobus Single-Stack Ruger LC9 Single Magazine Pouch “DSS1”
About the Fobus Single-Stack Ruger LC9 Single Magazine Pouch "DSS1":
The Fobus Single-Stack Ruger LC9 Single Magazine Pouch "DSS1" is made out of a mold injected Nylon formula giving it high strength and flexibility. The Fobus single-stack Ruger LC9 single magazine pouch was specially designed to keep a low profile while trying to simulate a natural way to carry a pouch inside the waistband. The Ruger LC9 magazine pouch has a dual spring system that holds the magazine firmly in place by applying tension both sideways, front & back until pulled out by the operator when changing mags. Fobus's long experience makes their magazine pouches highly recommended and highly rated for any use if it's for daily concealed carry all the way to tactical law enforcement use. Get your Ruger LC9 Holster HERE
Will Fit: Single-Stack Ruger LC9
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Extremely Low Profile.
- High-Density Polymers (Not Kydex).
- Lightweight (Approx. 150 gr / 5.4 oz).
- Not sensitive to temperature/humidity.
- Firmly Holds Magazine in Place.
- Completely Washable.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Also, see Fobus Durability Test Video.
How to use:
- Tighten your belt.
- Place the mag pouch on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt.
- Draw fast and decisive, in an upwards motion as if you were in a real critical situation.
- SEE VIDEO: How To Break in a Fobus Holster
*All dimensions mentioned referring to the entire holster(including the back surface)