Fobus Smith & Wesson 5-Shot 638 Model Level 1 Holster “357ND”
About the Fobus Smith & Wesson 5-Shot 638 Model Level 1 Holster “357ND”:
The Fobus Smith & Wesson 5-Shot 638 Holster “357ND” is made out of a mold injected Nylon formula giving it high strength and flexibility. Fobus holsters have a passive retention locking system that holds the weapon like a spring on the trigger guard area and holds the gun firmly in place until released by the operator when drawing. Fobus long experience makes their holsters highly recommended and highly rated for any use if it’s for daily concealed carry all the way to tactical law enforcement use.
Will Fit: Smith & Wesson 5-Shot 638 Model
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Extremely Low Profile.
- High-Density Polymers (Not Kydex).
- Lightweight (Approximately 140 gr / 5 oz).
- Not sensitive to temperature/humidity.
- Rubberized Backing for Better Grip on Body.
- Firmly Holds Firearm in Place.
- Completely Washable.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Regular Belt (4cm – 4.5cm / 1.57″ – 1.77″)
- Duty/Wide Belt (6cm / 2.36″)
- Low Ride
- Thigh-Rig w/ Single Mag Pouch Carrier (Does not come with a single mag. pouch)
*Check out our single magazine pouch collection.
- Shoulder Rig
Also see Fobus Durability Test Video.
About the “Roto(RT)” Mechanism:
The Roto(RT) mechanism upgrades your holster and allows it to rotate 360 degrees so you can easily adjust to your comfort for any carrying situation such as: cross-draw, bodyguard, driver, etc..
*When choosing the “Roto(RT)” option you can choose different kind of carrying styles such as: Paddle, Belt, Duty Belt(Wide Belt), MOLLE, Thigh Rig – Drop Leg Extension & Shoulder Rig.
**The “Roto(RT)” option adds about ~25gr/0.9oz to the holster’s weight and about ~1.2cm/0.5″” to the width.
How to use:
- Tighten your belt.
- Place the holster on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt.
- Draw fast and decisive, in an upwards motion as if you were in a real critical situation.
*The holster offers an adjustment screw for a more accurate retention pressure and personal preference. A silicone spray can also be used at the holster’s trigger guard area, to lower the level of retention.
***All dimensions mentioned refer to the holster’s body(without attachments).
|Dimensions||80 × 35 × 110 mm|
OWB (Paddle/Belt/Duty Belt), MOLLE, Duty Belt, Thigh Rig/Drop Leg, Regular Belt, Shoulder Rig
|Country of Manufacture||
|For Gun Make||
S&W (Smith & Wesson)
|For Gun Model||
5 Shot Series, 638