Fobus Taurus 709 Slim IWB Left Hand Holster “IWBM LH”
About the Fobus Taurus 709 Slim Pistols IWB Left Hand Holster "IWBM":
The Fobus Taurus 709 Slim IWB Holster "IWBM" is made out of a mold injected Nylon formula giving it high strength and flexibility. The Fobus Taurus 709 Slim IWB (Inside The Waistband) holster is designed to keep a very low profile trying to simulate the natural way to carry a weapon inside the waistband without any holster at all. The holster is built from: a flexible back that buffers between the pistol & the operator's body, a specially designed non-collapsing shell that covers the pistol and two belt clips to position the holster at waistband height.
The holster is lightweight, fully tuckable, completely washable, ventilated, durable, comfortable and most important, it is a universal IWB holster, designed to accommodate multiple same-sized pistols, and therefore requires no shell replacements when changing between pistols of the same size. Fobus long experience makes their holsters highly recommended and highly rated for any use if it's for daily concealed carry all the way to tactical law enforcement use.
Will Fit: Taurus 709 Slim
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Extremely Low Profile.
- High-Density Polymers (Not Kydex).
- Lightweight (Approx. 150 gr / 5.4 oz).
- Fully Tuckable.
- Not sensitive to temperature/humidity.
- Firmly Holds Firearm in Place.
- Completely Washable.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Lifetime Warranty.
How to use:
- Place the holster inside the pants, so that the holster shell is at the same height as your waistband. (*You may need to completely loosen your belt to do this)
- Make sure that both holster clips are gripping your belt from the outside, with their lower hooks inserted below the belt.
- You may move the holster forward and back to find the most convenient position on your waist.
- Tighten your belt to a point where you can feel retention when holstering, but the pistol can still be holstered without hitting the holster shell.
IWBM is a universal holster for Large-sized pistols. It is not designed for a specific pistol but for multiple pistols, and does not have a standard passive retention mechanism holding the pistol. Retention is achieved by pressure of the belt on the holster when on your body; therefore, please refrain from inverting the holster when not on you. Your pistol will fall out.
*All dimensions mentioned refer to the entire holster(including the back surface)
|Dimensions||100 × 45 × 135 mm|
|Country of Manufacture|
|For Gun Make|
|For Gun Model|