Front Line Glock 43 IWB Leather Holster “FL3399”
About the Front Line Glock 43 IWB Leather Holster:
The Front-Line Glock 43 IWB Leather Holster "FL33C2" is a daily concealed carry IWB holster made out of natural lubricated leather and designed to have a very low print on person for maximum concealment & comfort. This Glock 43 IWB holster is a passive retention holster that hold the pistol firmly in place by adding some pressure on the trigger guard area until released by the user when drawing the holster in an upwards direction(like in a real shooting situation).
This holster is designed to be worn inside waistband under a tucked-in shirt. The pistol is quickly drawn by lifting the shirt with the non-firing hand as the firing handle the pistol. The Front-Line holsters are made from natural lubricated leather processed without synthetic additives. The cut, design, and hand-crafted finish of these holsters are the result of years of design and experience. Every major handgun make and model has a holster specially designed for it, and it alone.
Will Fit: Glock 43
About Front Line Leather Holsters:
Front Line, one of the premier manufacturer of holsters in Israel, manufactures the holsters used by Israeli military and law enforcement. Working with the Israeli Defense Force, Front Line has developed and refined the most effective holster designs and materials. These holsters have been proven in actual combat and law enforcement use in one of the most demanding environments in the world. These holsters have been tested and approved by the professionals they were designed for - Israeli soldiers, special ops units, and professional law enforcement. You may never breach a building to rescue hostages or infiltrate terrorist cells under deep cover, but you can rest assured that your holster has performed admirably in those situations.
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Low Print on Shirt - Very Low Profile.
- Natural Lubricated Leather.
- Firmly Holds Firearm in Place.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Design for intuitive and fast draw.
- Inside the Waistband (IWB)
How to use:
- Place the holster inside the pants, so that the holster shell is at the same height as your waistband. (*You may need to completely loosen your belt to do this)
- Make sure that the holster clip is gripping your belt from the outside.
- You may move the holster forward and back to find the most convenient position on your waist.
- Tighten your belt to a point where you can feel that the holster has enough retention from the belt so it wont come off when drawing.
*All dimensions mentioned refer to the holster's body(without attachments).