Glock 17 GEN 4 Glass Breaker Recoil Reduction Spring Rod by DPM Systems
About the Glock 17 GEN 4 Glass Breaker Recoil Reduction Spring Rod by DPM Systems:
The DPM Glock 17 GEN 4 Glass Breaker Recoil Reduction Spring Rod by DPM Systems replaces the original factory guide rod/spring system and produces an advanced recoil reduction by absorbing the shock gradually and slowing the slide down before its impact with the frame of the pistol. Because the system is an interior modification of your pistol it will not change the external dimensions of the handgun, therefore there is no for a new holster, sights or any other accessory you own.
The DPM Glock 17 Gen 4 recoil spring system works due to its multi spring rod design (three springs) by producing an advanced recoil reduction technique by gradually slowing the slide down before impacting the frame of the pistol using Spring No. 1 (see fig. below) and Spring No. 2. The third spring (Spring No. 3) which is contained within the rod itself controls the movement of the slide so it never rams on the frame.
Will Fit: Glock 17 Gen 4
- Faster follow up shots
- Improved firing speed
- Slide and Frame Protection
- Elimination of jams
- Significant recoil reduction
- Better double-tap concentration
- Better control and greater accuracy
- No gunsmith required
- Lightweight Aprox. 18gr - 20gr
The system includes:
1x Glass Breaking Recoil Rod
2x Main Springs
1x Bushing Ring
2x Carbide Cover
1x Compression Ring
1x Safety Pin
*The external springs are different in length with the longer offering heavier slide travel and locking than the shorter spring.
IMPORTANT: Always read and follow the operating and safety instructions for use of the accessory.
- Always wear safety goggles to protect your eyes, gloves to protect your hands, and wear other appropriate safety items for protection.
- Do not use excessive force while using the Glass Breaking Recoil Rod.
- Always maintain a firm footing, grip and control of the pistol.
- After using the Glass Breaking Recoil Rod: Inspect the rod and tip, if there is any suspected damage discard immediately.
- Only use this product as that which it was designed.
- Modification or alternation of the Glass Breaking Recoil Rod will void all warranties and may reduce its safety and functionality.
- Breaking non safety glass may result in large shards of remaining glass and potential for serious injury.
- When training/dry exercising always use the Glass Breaker Recoil Rod WITHOUT ammunition loaded in the chamber and keep the finger outside of the trigger guard
*Use all safeties available of the pistol.
- Upon glass breaking firmly grasp the pistol.
This recoil springs are a direct replacement for the stock recoil rod and does not change the configuration of the pistol.
*Dimensions of the spring are the same as the original.