LOTAR COMBAT Black Super Steel Blade 3.5″ Folding Blade Combat Knife (AKRAV)
Out of stock
Frequently Bought Together
About the LOTAR COMBAT Black Super Steel Blade 3.5" Folding Blade Combat Knife (AKRAV):
LOTAR Combat® proudly presents the advanced incarnation of the AKRAV™ (Scorpion in Hebrew) fourth generation model, AKRAV™ Gen.4 GHOST™ MilSpec Elite, the most advanced folder designed specifically for Israel's tier-1 counter-terror units.
The failproof pivot mechanism, constructed of MilSpec ceramic ball-bearing system ensures smoother and more flawless deployment of the blade under excessive conditions.
Rapid deployment of this combative blade is now equally enabled with either the slip-resist flipper or the extended tactical thumb-groove.
The advanced constructed Titanium scales are now internally milled, provide superb ergonomics and impact resistance, while keeping an optimal minimum weight.
The newly designed Titanium clip is now fully ambidextrous, built with advanced beveled profile to ensure solid retention and maximum comfort in your pocket, belt, IWB or preferred carry style.
Lastly, the GHOST™ DLC matte coating on the blade and grip is stonewashed to perfection, giving this elite tactical folder the stealthy phantom look of a classy and aggressive weapon.
AKRAV Gen.4 GHOST™ folders are machined, crafted, ground and assembled by hand, they are beta tested to perfection, and individually made in limited quantity.
Each model is certified for supreme quality, has a unique ***/150 serial number, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- High-Carbon High-Chromium D2 Tool Steel Blade
- 60 - 61 HRC
- Aggressive Edge w/ Reinforced Tanto Tip
- MilSpec Ceramic Ball Bearing Pivot System
- Slip-Resistant Sharkgillz™ Flipper
- NextGen HyperExtended Rapideployment™ Thumb-Hole
- Variable Jimping on Blade And Grip
- Custom Milled Ultra Ergonomic Lightweight Titanium Scales
- All-New Custom Ambidextrous Titanium Clip
- Titanium Framelock With D2 Steel Insert
- GHOST™ Matte Black Titanium Coating
- All-New HyperBlack Hex Hardware w/ Lanyard Hole
- Overall Length: 206.7mm
- Overall Thickness (Without Clip): 11.9mm
- Blade Length: 88.8mm
- Grip Length: 117.9mm
- Blade Thickness: 4mm
ABOUT LOTAR COMBAT:
LOTAR Combat® knives surpass MilSpec standards and are rigorously tested on and off the field by IDF Tier-1 unit members. Battle tested and custom-made, these individually machined and hand-crafted knives are available only as limited edition/quantity per model. LOTAR Combat® knives are individually built, serialized and certified for lifetime warranty.