Arsenal Strike Recoil Spring Assembly
For Arsenal Strike One
ATTENTION: INSTALLATION / SAFETY NOTES:
- Use the DPM Recoil Reduction system Only for the listed types and models of pistol on the packing. DO NOT USE the system on other pistol models. It may cause damage to the recoil system and possibly to the pistol as well.
- Always use one of the included springs (usually the longer spring is the heavy). If include other parts like Spring Plugs, Washers and Spacers Please read the following instructions.
- Our products do not invalidate the existing guidelines concerning the safe and correct way to use your pistol.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON MODIFIED PISTOL. If your pistol is modified internally please contact us for further information or a customized solution.
Attention: DPM Systems Technologies Ltd and its distributors are not responsible for any damage or injury that may happen due to the incorrect placing or use of its products.
- Remove the factory guide rod according to the pistol manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place one of the external springs on the recoil rod. Guide the external spring with the ngers (Fig. 1) as you push the rod and place on the barrel (Fig. 2).
- Attention for the correct placement of the recoil rod head on the barrel half cycle (Fig. 3, 4).
- Assemble the slide on the frame and rack a few times to confirm that the DPM Recoil Reduction System is installed correctly and the pistol operates unrestricted.
Attention! sometimes after the assembly the recoil rod may stick out more than normal (Fig. 5). With a gently blow on the top of the slide, the system will move back to the correct position in the frame (Fig. 6).