CZ Recoil Spring Assembly
For Models: CZ-75 SP-01, SHADOW, PHANTOM, ORANGE
ATTENTION: INSTALLATION / SAFETY NOTES:
- Use the DPM Recoil Reduction system Only for the listed types and models of pistol on the packing. DO NOT USE the system on other pistol models. It may cause damage to the recoil system and possibly to the pistol as well.
- Always use one of the included springs (usually the longer spring is the heavy). If include other parts like Spring Plugs, Washers and Spacers Please read the following instructions.
- Our products do not invalidate the existing guidelines concerning the safe and correct way to use your pistol.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON MODIFIED PISTOL. If your pistol is modified internally please contact us for further information or a customized solution.
Attention: DPM Systems Technologies Ltd and its distributors are not responsible for any damage or injury that may happen due to the incorrect placing or use of its products.
- Insert one External spring on the Recoil Rod and place it into the slide (Fig. 1).
- Continue pushing the Recoil Rod from the back side (Fig. 2).
- Finally push the Recoil Rod, until the front side passes through the slide hole and press down to lock the back side of the rod on the barrel link (Fig. 3).
- To remove the Recoil Rod, push it back and up, to be ready for the next step (Fig. 4).
- Push simultaneously back and forth to compress the Recoil Rod and pull it up to release it from the barrel link (Fig. 5).
Use always one of the three different length Buffer Tubes (Fig.6) to adjust the total force of the Recoil System (slide full open position).
S=Short tube 8kg-15lbs
M=Med tube 9.5kg-19lbs
L=Long tube 11kg-23lbs
Insert one buffer tube of your choice on the Recoil Rod and push it until it stops on the bottom flange (Fig. 7,8).
The DPM Recoil Rod includes four external springs. The two long springs have wire diameter 0.9mm (soft slide function). The two short springs have wire diameter 1.0 mm (hard slide function) (Fig. 9).
Spring Force (Slide on the rod)
S1: 21.5 coils | 2.6kg-5.73lbs
S2: 23.5 coils | 3.0kg-6.61lbs
S3: 25.5 coils | 3.3kg-7.3lbs
S4: 27 coils | 3.8kg-8.4lbs