SIG SAUER Recoil Spring Assembly
For SIG SAUER P320 Full Size
Assembly Instructions for SIG SAUER Recoil Spring:
ATTENTION: INSTALLATION / SAFETY NOTES:
- Use the DPM Recoil Reduction system Only for the listed types and models of pistol on the packing. DO NOT USE the system on other pistol models. It may cause damage to the recoil system and possibly to the pistol as well.
- Always use one of the included springs (usually the longer spring is the heavy). If include other parts like Spring Plugs, Washers and Spacers Please read the following instructions.
- Our products do not invalidate the existing guidelines concerning the safe and correct way to use your pistol.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON MODIFIED PISTOL. If your pistol is modified internally please contact us for further information or a customized solution.
Attention: DPM Systems Technologies Ltd and its distributors are not responsible for any damage or injury that may happen due to the incorrect placing or use of its products.
SP1, 2, 3: Spacers
SS1, 2, 3: External Springs
- Choose an External Spring and a Spacer (Fig. 2) from the package. Lock the Spring on the Spacer by pushing the Spring on the Spacer’s flange (the spacers are ambidextrous) (Fig. 3).
- Now slide the Spring on the Recoil Rod and Insert the assembly to the slide pistol (Fig. 4)
- Finally Push the Recoil Rod forward and seat it in the correct position on the pistol’s barrel (Fig. 5).
Adjustability Power Chart: