TANFOGLIO Recoil Spring Assembly
ATTENTION: INSTALLATION / SAFETY NOTES:
- Use the DPM Recoil Reduction system Only for the listed types and models of pistol on the packing. DO NOT USE the system on other pistol models. It may cause damage to the recoil system and possibly to the pistol as well.
- Always use one of the included springs (usually the longer spring is the heavy). If include other parts like Spring Plugs, Washers and Spacers Please read the following instructions.
- Our products do not invalidate the existing guidelines concerning the safe and correct way to use your pistol.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON MODIFIED PISTOL. If your pistol is modified internally please contact us for further information or a customized solution.
Attention: DPM Systems Technologies Ltd and its distributors are not responsible for any damage or injury that may happen due to the incorrect placing or use of its products.
- Use always ONE of the DPM SPRING PLUGS or ONE of the SPACERS using the DPM Recoil Reduction System.
- Before you install the DPM Rod Insert the DPM SPRING PLUG or the SPACER in the slide (Fig.1).
- Finally choose one of the DPM Springs and insert the DPM Recoil Rod in the slide.