CAA Roni G1 Sig Sauer P226 Conversion Kit
About the CAA Micro Roni Sig Sauer P226 with rail Stabilizer Conversion Kit:
CAA RONI G1 Pistol-Carbine Conversion for Sig Sauer P226! This Roni Conversion Kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Sig 226 handguns, turning it into the ultimate Sig Sauer Conversion Kit. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body.
This product is none-discountable and will not work with any of the Zahal Coupons - Comes with Free Shipping
• Compatible with the P226 WITH rails. Sig p226 without a rail will NOT FIT
- Converts your pistol to accurate carbines in 6 seconds with no assembly required
- No pistol disassembly required, just place firearm into pistol carbine chassis
- Upper flattop rail, allows combinations of sight, magnifier, and/or night vision
- Three Picatinny rails for additional accessories
- Accepts suppressor, up to 35.5mm diameter
- Includes a detachable folding forearm grip and safety-lever for the trigger’s guard
- Some pistol models require an integrated rail
- Specifications can be slightly different between pistol models
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Ambidextrous, easy, and fast charging handle
- Made Of: Polymer + Aluminum
- Width: 2.55″
- Height: 5.5″
- Length: 18.5″
About CAA MICRO RONI:
CAA is a designer, developer, and distributor of modern tactical accessories, optics, and handgun conversion kits targeting the Armed Forces, Law Enforcement, and firearm enthusiasts across the globe.
CAA outfits firearms for maximum performance in any environment. Our innovative products improve your accuracy, grip, aim, and enhance balance and performance. When equipping your firearm with our range of accessories, the user’s daily operations will become fluid and consistent.