FAB Defense AK Saiga Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest
Frequently Bought Together
About FAB Defense AK Saiga Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest:
When you need a versatile tactical stock for today’s fluid combat environments, look no further than the FAB Defense AK Saiga Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest. With a tough, robust design as well as a slim, low profile the AK Saiga Tactical Folding Stock is ideal for today’s dust-filled, urban combat environments. The imbedded, adjustable cheek-rest provides optimal eye to target alignment.
The FAB Defense Saiga Tactical Folding Stock can be set up for both left and right-handed shooters with Integrated quick detach sling swivel connectors on both sides. There’s no need to worry about recoil throwing you off because the FAB Defense Saiga Tactical Folding Stock features a rubber butt pad that enhances tactical performance by reducing recoil. The spring lock mechanism can be released by the simple push of a button and can likewise, be opened by simply pulling the end of the stock back out.
Also check out our 1-point and 2-point rifle slings category, they could go great with this tactical stock.
- Tough and robust design, slim and low profile
- Imbedded adjustable cheek piece
- Provides optimal eye to target alignment
- Replaces the original stock and operates on original folding mechanism
- Permits appropriate trigger access when in folded position
- Integrated quick detach sling swivel connectors on both sides (SLS not included)
- Stock manufactured to fit your Saiga stamped receiver
- Rubber butt-pad enhances tactical performance and reduce recoil
- Folding stock Saiga models
About FAB Defense:
FAB Defense® has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police. FAB Defense® R&D department works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide to design creative, ability enhancing, no-nonsense solutions to the ongoing dynamic challenges met in the field.