FAB Defense AR15/M16 Polymer 5.56×45 NATO Horizontal Magazine Carrier
About The FAB Defense AR15/M16 Polymer 5.56x45 NATO Horizontal Magazine Carrier:
Do you want to carry an extra magazine without having to add more weight to your kit? Perhaps, you want to carry your weapon unloaded with a magazine ready to load at hand? The FAB Defense AR15/M16 Polymer 5.56x45 NATO Horizontal Magazine Carrier is up to the task. Made of a durable, lightweight fiberglass-reinforced polymer, the FAB Defense AR15 Horizontal Magazine Carrier provides you with an external, weapon-mounted magazine carrier. This tactical magazine carrier is mounted to the weapons magazine. This enables quicker reloading by simply rotating the magazine 90 degrees, chamber a round, and you are ready to engage. This weapon-mounted magazine carrier keeps the magazine well area clean without interfering in its operation. If you are carrying your weapon unloaded but would like to have a magazine at-the-ready to load, this is the safe and ideal solution for you.
- Don’t Be Caught Reaching For Your Vest Pouch or Pockets!
- Lock and Load Fast and Effectively - Simply Rotate the Magazine 90 Degrees, Chamber a Round and You Are Ready to Engage
- A Safe and Secure Way to Carry a Gun and a Magazine Together But Not Loaded
- Allows for Easier Visual Weapon Situational Awareness (loaded or unloaded).
- Manufactured With Strong, Durable, Lightweight Reinforced Polymer
- Snug Fitting Rattle Free Design
- Fits Securely Into the Magazine Well Keeping it Safe From Obstruction and Debris
Most 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) standard non-polymer magazines
Please contact us about your specific model if you have questions.
About Fab Defense :
FAB Defense® has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police. FAB Defense® R&D department works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide to design creative, ability enhancing, no-nonsense solutions to the ongoing dynamic challenges met in the field.