FAB Defense Front Back-Up Flip-Up Sight
About the FAB Defense Front Back-Up Flip-Up Sight:
The FAB Defense Front Back-Up Flip-Up Sight is an advanced, low-profile, durable, auxiliary front sight. It can be used with any rear sight but has been designed to work best when paired with the FAB Defense RBS Rear Flip-Up Sight. Sight pin elevation is easily and quickly adjusted without tools.
- Can be used as a primary or backup sight
- Ergonomic angel-wing-shaped front shroud helps center the image with any rear sight, but when used with a matching FAB Defense® RBS Rear Back-up Sight, it creates a precise optical tunnel that ensures more accurate aiming and faster target acquisition
- A low folded profile is smooth and inconspicuous, and will not snag on gear, webbing, or brush
- Instant spring-locked deployment mechanism will not slip, break or deform
- No tools needed for easy, rapid elevation adjustments, with positive detent locking
- Made of extremely durable high-grade polymer and metal
- Available in black, olive drab green, or desert tan
- All firearms with an underside 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail.
About FAB Defense:
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore, the State-of-the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined by leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition, FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.