FAB Defense Maverick 88 Collapsible Stock + Grip
About the FAB Defense Maverick 88 Collapsible Stock + Grip:
This stock is a combination of the FAB Defense ergonomic AGM-500 grip + the Maverick 88 Collapsible Stock when you need a versatile tactical stock for today’s fluid combat environments, look no further than the FAB Defense Maverick 88 Collapsible Stock. With a tough, robust design as well as a slim, low profile the Maverick 88 Collapsible Stock is ideal for today’s dust-filled, urban combat environments. Add an optional adjustable cheek-rest to provide an optimal eye to target alignment.
The FAB Defense Maverick 88 Collapsible Stock can be set up for both left and right-handed shooters with Integrated quick detach sling swivel connectors on both sides. There’s no need to worry about recoil throwing you off because the FAB Defense UAS Remington 870 Collapsible Stock features a rubber butt pad that enhances tactical performance by reducing recoil. The spring lock mechanism can be released by the simple push of a button and can likewise, be opened by simply pulling the end of the stock back out.
- Rock solid one-piece ergonomic design
- Special non-slip texture
- Made from quality reinforced polymer composite
- Enhances natural fighting stance hold on your shotgun
- Slightly angled to counter recoil
- Provides improved reaction performance on target time and muzzle control
- Incorporates preset ambidextrous holes to accommodate our 'SLS' quick release sling attachment
- No gunsmith required
- Provides storage compartment for batteries, or cleaning kit
- Available in black, olive drab green or flat dark earth
- Mossberg 500 & Maverick 88 12 gauge Shotguns
About FAB Defense:
FAB Defense® has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police. FAB Defense® R&D department works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide to design creative, ability enhancing, no-nonsense solutions to the ongoing dynamic challenges met in the field.