FAB Defense Milled AK-47 Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest
Frequently Bought Together
About FAB Defense Milled AK-47 Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest:
When you need a versatile tactical stock for today’s fluid combat environments, look no further than the FAB Defense Milled AK-47 Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest. With a tough, robust design as well as a slim, low profile the Milled AK-47 Tactical Folding Stock is ideal for today’s dust-filled, urban combat environments. The imbedded, adjustable cheek-rest provides optimal eye to target alignment.
The FAB Defense AK-47 Tactical Folding Stock (Milled) can be set up for both left and right-handed shooters with Integrated quick detach sling swivel connectors on both sides. There’s no need to worry about recoil throwing you off because the FAB Defense UAS AK-47 Tactical Folding Stock features a rubber butt pad that enhances tactical performance by reducing recoil. The spring lock mechanism can be released by the simple push of a button and can likewise, be opened by simply pulling the end of the stock back out.
Also check out our 1-point and 2-point rifle slings category, they could go great with this tactical stock.
- Non slip Buttpad design for superior shoulder positioning and tactical performance
- Integrated quick detach sling swivel connectors on both sides
- Built-in adjustable cheek rest with 5 height levels
- Locking is released by the push of a button
- Spring lock on folded position, opens by a simple pulling motion and locks
- Left folding stock by default
- Available in black, olive drab green, or desert tan
- Milled Receiver AK-47 Variants
About FAB Defense:
FAB Defense® has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police. FAB Defense® R&D department works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide to design creative, ability enhancing, no-nonsense solutions to the ongoing dynamic challenges met in the field.