FAB Defense Designed for Ruger 10/22® Folding M4 Stock Pro Chassis w/ Upper Rail
Frequently Bought Together
About the FAB Defense Ruger 10/22 Folding M4 Stock Pro Chassis w/ Upper Rail:
The FAB Defense Ruger 10/22 Pro Stock Chassis System Conversion Kit presents a high quality and ability-enhancing upgrade for your Ruger 10/22.
This unique stock offers the perfect combination of a classic bench-rest design with a modern tactical versatility and butt-stock features. The stock folds making the Ruger 10/22 very compact for traveling. The FAB Defense Pro model includes an upper rail for mounting optics and sights. Add a sling, sling swivel, and a grip to make this kit perfect.
- Standard barreled Ruger® 10/22® rifles
- Does not fit the bull barrel and Takedown models
- 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny side and lower rails
- Allow secure mounting of any Picatinny based accessories
- Quick and easy drop-in installation
- Side folding buttstock (left folding by default) for compact carry and storage
- Quick-Detach sling swivel sockets on both sides
- Ergonomic design prevents wrist fatigue and ensures a secure grip
- Finger grooves and backstrap shape improves trigger operation
- Durable and lightweight fiberglass-reinforced polymer construction
- Available in black, olive drab green or desert tan
About FAB Defense:
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore, the State-of-the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined by leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition, FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.