FAB Defense Tactical Carbine Length M16 Aluminium Ouad Rail System – NFR EX
About the FAB Defense Tactical Carbine Length M16 Aluminium Ouad Rail System - NFR EX :
The FAB Defense Tactical Carbine Length M16 Aluminium Ouad Rail System - NFR EX provides an extended M4 handguard upgrade enhancing overall tactical performance, ventilation and versatility. In addition we recommend to visit our AR-15/M4/M-16 products line or see the tactical Foregrips that can go great with your AR-15/M4/M-16 rifle. Furthermore the FAB Defense PR-3 tactical flashlight is a great combo with the NFR EX Aluminium Ouad Rail.
- Four 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rails for versatile mounting solutions
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Billet aluminum for maximum durability
- Rugged construction will not bend or deform under any condition
- Field tested under extreme conditions for maximum performance
- 7 quick detach sling swivel sockets for secure & versatile slinging options
- Matte black hard coat anodized for optimal wear resistance
- Rail system firmly locks to the barrel nut and over the front handguard cap
- Perfect alignment with the receiver, secured with anti-rotation locking tabs
- Quick and easy installation, no Gunsmith required
- Carbine Length M16 models and variants with a barrel length of 14” or longer and without a gas block.
About FAB Defense:
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore the State-of the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.