FAB Defense Tactical Rotating Bipod & Foregrip T-POD G2
Frequently Bought Together
About the FAB Defense Tactical Rotating Bipod & Foregrip T-POD G2:
The FAB Defense Tactical Rotating Bipod & Foregrip T-POD G2 transforms the foregrip into a fully functional Bipod by the push of a button. The FAB Defense Tactical Rotating Bipod & Foregrip T-POD G2 fits a wide variety of weapons that have a Rail System such as the AR15, M4, AK-47, VZ58, Tavor, Shotgun, and many more. In conclusion, if your rifle features a handguard with a Picatinny or Weaver rail our grips will fit perfectly upgrading your weapon to the next level. We recommended visiting our Bi-pod section in order to see more of the FAB Defense product line.
View this post on Instagram
- Transforms from a Foregrip into a fully functioning Bipod by the push of a button
- Head features a unique Rotating and tilting mechanism
- Built-in adjustable pressure switch mount
- Quick-release Picatinny mount
- Independently adjustable legs with 5 different length options
- Durable and lightweight fiberglass reinforced polymer construction
- User installed - no modification or gunsmith required
- Available in black, olive drab green or flat dark earth
- All firearms with an underside 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rail.
- Requires a minimum of 6 slots / 6.5 cm rail.
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in the development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore, State-of-the-Art engineering, manufacturing, and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition, FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.