FAB Defense Tactical Rubberized Stout Foregrip RSG
About the FAB Defense Tactical Rubberized Stout Foregrip RSG :
The FAB Defense Tactical Rubberized Stout Foregrip RSG provides an ideal and versatile Foregrip solution. The FAB Defense Tactical Rubberized Stout Foregrip RSG fits a wide variety of weapons that have a Rail System such as the AR15, M4, AK-47, VZ58, Tavor, Shotgun and many more. In conclusion if your rifle features a hand guard with a Picatinny or weaver rail our Foregrip will fit perfectly upgrading your weapon to the next level. We recommended visiting our Bi-pods section in order to see more of the FAB Defense product line.
- Non-slip rubberized alligator ribbed texture grip for superior hold
- Interchangeable use side Picatinny rail or PTT port option
- May rotate 180 degrees for ambidextrous use
- Stout and compact design, ideal for CQB
- Waterproof small spare parts or batteries compartment
- Durable, hardwearing & lightweight rubberized reinforced polymer construction
- Quick and easy installation, no gunsmith required
- Available in black, olive drab green or desert tan
Included in the kit:
- Dual sized 31mm/4.37in compartment cap extension.
- optional side Picatinny rail and adjustable PTT holder.
- 35mm long / 3 slots,1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rail
About FAB Defense:
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in the development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore, the State-of-the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition, FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.