FAB Defense VZ58 Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest (Steel Joint)
Out of stock
About FAB Defense VZ58 Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest (Steel Joint):
When you need a versatile tactical stock for today’s fluid combat environments, look no further than the FAB Defense VZ58 Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest (Steel Joint). With a tough, robust design as well as a slim, low profile the VZ58 Tactical Folding Stock (Steel Joint) is ideal for today’s dust-filled, urban combat environments. The imbedded, adjustable cheek-rest provides an optimal eye to target alignment.
The FAB Defense VZ58 Tactical Folding Stock can be set up for both left and right-handed shooters with Integrated quick detach sling swivel connectors on both sides. There’s no need to worry about recoil throwing you off because the FAB Defense UAS VZ58 Tactical Folding Stock features a rubber butt pad that enhances tactical performance by reducing recoil. The steel locking mechanism can be released by the simple push of the stock downwards and can likewise, be opened by simply pulling the end of the stock back out.
Also check out our 1-point and 2-point rifle slings category, they could go great with this tactical stock.
- Tough and robust design, slim and low profile
- Embedded adjustable cheekpiece design
- Provides optimal eye to target alignment
- Permits appropriate trigger access when in the folded position
- Integrated quick detach sling swivel connectors on both sides – SLS not included in the kit
- Stock manufactured to fit your AKM 47 stamped receiver
- Original GALIL folding mechanism made of Mill-Spec Hardened steel - stands extreme abuse
- Rubber Butt Pad enhances tactical performance and reduces recoil
- Secondary lock on folded position
- Opens by a simple pulling motion and locks open
- Folds to the Right
- VZ58, VZ2008
About FAB Defense:
FAB Defense® has been leading in the development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical equipment, and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police. FAB Defense® R&D department works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide to design creative, ability-enhancing, no-nonsense solutions to the ongoing dynamic challenges met in the field.