FAB Tactical Ergonomic Bipod with 5 Leg Positions SPIKE
Frequently Bought Together
About the FAB Tactical Ergonomic Bipod with 5 Leg Positions SPIKE :
The FAB Tactical Ergonomic Bipod with 5 Leg Positions SPIKE ais a fully functional Bipod designed for precision shooting. The FAB Tactical Ergonomic Bipod with 5 Leg Positions SPIKE fits a wide variety of weapons that have a Rail System such as the AR15, M4, AK-47, VZ58, Tavor, Shotgun and many more. In conclusion if your rifle features a hand guard with a Picatinny or weaver rail our grips will fit perfectly upgrading your weapon to the next level. We recommended visiting our Bi-pod, section in order to see more of the FAB product line.
- Independent Leg Adjustment with 5 Different Length Settings Accommodates Various Tactical Positioning for Dynamic Terrain Scenarios
- Quick Interchangeable Feet Using No Tools
- Height Range 180 to 290 mm (Height measured at the 90 Degree Leg Position)
- Smart Hybrid Construction, Steel Aluminium and High Performance Composite Polymer
- Quick Pull Leg Height Adjustment
- 60 Degree Pan With Spring Loaded Mechanism
One of the best bipods on the market right now. See it first: The F.A.B. Spike is awesome. Read more below:https://bit.ly/2ZtDTrG
- All firearms with an underside 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rail.
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore, the State-of the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition, FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.