Fobus H&K USP Full Size Tactical Speed Left Hand Holster “EM17 LS LH”
About the Fobus H&K USP Full Size Tactical Speed Left Hand Holster:
The Fobus H&K USP Full Size Tactical Speed Left Hand Holster “EM17 LS LH” is made out of a mold injected Nylon formula and a leather safety strap giving it high strength and flexibility. The Holster has a passive retention leather strap and polymer that acts like a spring on the trigger guard area and holds the handgun firmly in place until released by the operator. The Fobus Tactical speed left hand holster for H&K USP Full Size (“EM/RBT”) allows you to carry a tactical flashlight, a laser pointer or any other accessory on you, all the time without compromising the user’s comfort or holster concealment thanks to it’s unique and simple design. Fobus long experience make their holsters highly recommended and highly rated for any use, if it’s for daily concealed carry all the way to tactical law enforcement use.
Will Fit: H&K USP Full Size
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Extremely Low Profile.
- High Density Polymers (Not Kydex).
- Lightweight (Approximately 140 gr / 5 oz).
- Not sensitive to temperature/humidity.
- Rubberized Backing for Better Grip on Body.
- Firmly Holds Firearm in Place.
- Completely Washable.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Regular Belt (4cm – 4.5cm / 1.57″ – 1.77″)
- Duty/Wide Belt (6cm / 2.36″)
- Low Ride
- Thigh-Rig w/ Single Mag Pouch Carrier (Does not come with a single mag. pouch)
*Check out our single magazine pouch collection.
- Shoulder Rig
Also see Fobus Durability Test Video.
About the “Roto(RT)” Mechanism:
The Roto(RT) mechanism upgrades your holster and allows it to rotate 360 degrees so you can easily adjust to your comfort for any carrying situation such as: cross-draw, bodyguard, driver, etc..
*When choosing the “Roto(RT)” option you can choose different kind of carrying styles such as: Paddle, Belt, Duty Belt(Wide Belt), MOLLE, Thigh Rig – Drop Leg Extension & Shoulder Rig.
**The “Roto(RT)” option adds about ~25gr/0.9oz to the holster’s weight and about ~1.2cm/0.5″” to the width.
How to use:
- Tighten your belt.
- Place the holster on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt.
- Release the safety strap.
- Draw fast and decisively in an-upwards motion
- To holster the weapon insert the barrel first and then snap the gun into place.
***All dimensions mentioned refer to the holster’s body(without attachments).
H&K USP .45
H&K USP 9mm
|Dimensions||100 x 45 x 150 mm|
OWB (Paddle/Belt/Duty Belt), MOLLE, Duty Belt, Thigh Rig/Drop Leg, Regular Belt, Shoulder Rig
|Country of Manufacture||
|For Gun Make||
H&K (Heckler & Koch)
|For Gun Model||
Level 2: Safety Strap