Fobus Springfield XDs IWB Holster “XDSC”
Frequently Bought Together
About the Fobus Springfield XDs IWB Holster:
The Fobus Springfield XDs IWB Holster "XDSC" is made out of a mold injected Nylon formula giving it high strength and flexibility. This Springfield XDs holster is designed to keep a low profile, simulating the natural way to carry a weapon inside the waist band without any holster at all. The Paddle of the holster is made of ventilated rubber to prevent sweating. The Fobus IWB holster is equipped with double hooks for your belt, keeping the holster firmly in place and allowing a counter force when drawing. The holster is lightweight, completely washable, ventilated, durable and comfortable. Fobus long experience make their holsters highly recommended and highly rated for any use, if it's for daily concealed carry all the way to tactical law enforcement use.
Will Fit: 9mm, .40, .45ACP Springfield XDs.
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Extremely Low Profile.
- High Density Polymers (Not Kydex).
- Lightweight (Approx. 70 gr / 2.4 oz).
- Not sensitive to temperature/humidity.
- Firmly Holds Firearm in Place.
- Completely Washable.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Lifetime Warranty.
How to use:
- Place the holster inside the pants covered by the waist band.
- You may use an unloaded gun as a grip to place the holster.
- The upper hook should be over your belt from the outside and the lower hook should be under your belt from inside your pants.
- Move the holster to find the most convenient position on your hip.
*All dimensions mentioned refer to the entire holster(including the back surface)