IMI Defense One Piece Glock 17 Left Hand Holster “IMI-Z8010 GK1 LH”
Frequently Bought Together
About the IMI Defense One Piece Glock 17Left Hand Holster "IMI-Z8010 GK1 LH":
The IMI Defense One Piece Glock 17 Left Hand Holster "IMI-Z8010 GK1 LH" combines great modularity with structural strength, a perfect fit and user safety. The safety mechanism is a passive level 1 safety, it acts like a small barrier on the trigger guard area that locks the pistol tightly in place without compromising the safety of the carrier until the operator releases it by drawing and pulling upwards. Furthermore the IMI Defense Glock holster has an adjustment mechanism by the trigger guard for tension adjustment, this ability gives you the ability to customize the retention of your handgun inside the holster.
The holster was developed and perfected through rigorous testing and feedback from IDF special units and other branches of the Israeli defense community, who test and evaluate company’s products under adverse conditions and high round count. All IMI Defense holsters are heavy duty holsters thanks to their thick and strong polymer component making them perfect for law enforcement and military.
Will Fit: Glock 17
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Unique One Piece Design With No Rivets.
- Holds Closer To The Body Than Any Other Paddle Holster On The Market.
- One Piece - Means No Weak Areas to Break, to Loosen, And no Slapping Effect While Running or Being Active.
- 15 Degree Forward Cant for Most Aggressive Tactical Presentation.
- Made out of High-Tech Reinforced Polymer.
- Tension Adjustment Screw.
- Protective Sight Channel.
How to use:
- Tighten your belt.
- Place the holster on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt.
- Draw fast and decisive, in an upwards motion as if you were in a real critical situation.
*The holster offers an tension adjustment screw for a more accurate retention pressure and personal preference. A silicone spray can also be used at the holster's trigger guard area, to lower the level of retention.
*All dimensions mentioned refer to the holster's body(without attachments).
|Dimensions||80 × 55 × 130 mm|
|Country of Manufacture|
|For Gun Make|
|For Gun Model|