IN STOCK – Israeli Military Gas Mask Includes x1 Filter – Full-Face Respirator for CBRN Defense
Frequently Bought Together
About the Israeli Military Gas Mask Includes x1 Filter - Full-Face Respirator for CBRN Defense:
The Israeli military respirator is the standard official IDF NBC respirators. They are intended for military and police personnel, providing eye, face and respiratory protection against all known NBC agents.
Their design affords optimum comfort and fits while causing minimal interference with the performance of required military drills such as tactical movement, employment of weapons and effective communication.
We are trying to get the best prices possible for these products when we find them but it's not easy these days. Protection masks and products are not discountable, unfortunately. We will be adding more products for various protection in the next few days at low prices.
• Lightweight with a comfortable secure fit and low breathing resistance.
• Specially formulated rubber material for high resistance to NBC agents, superior comfort and durability.
• Three overlapping face pieces assuring reliable facial fit of 98% of adult users.
• Uniquely designed peripheral sealing lip assuring excellent fit.
• Impact-resistant cylindrical plastic lenses with a wide field of vision.
• Spectacles mount assembly for prescription glasses.
• NATO standard 40mm threaded canister housing.
• Five-strap highly elastic head-harness with quick release.
• Central voice matters providing clear communication.
• Drinking system with safety connections for safe drinking in contaminated environments. Compatible with military canteen threads.
The CM-6 tactical gas mask must be stored in a dark, cool and dust-free place free from sudden temperature changes. The storage room should be ventilated regularly. Temperatures may vary between 10°C and 25°C within relative humidity up to 65%. Full face gas masks must not be exposed to radiant heat or sunshine. Fuels, solvents, lubricants and other inflammable substances, including chemicals, must not be stored with masks. Moreover, there must not be any electrical machines or appliances that produce sparks or discharges during operation (ozone creation).
Avoid deformation of the rubber parts of the facepiece and internal CBRN gas mask during storage.