Maglula Single-Stack Magazine Aligner Insert “1911AI”
About the Maglula Single-Stack Magazine Aligner Insert "1911AI"
Maglula Ltd. Magazine loaders and unloaders accessories are a must-have accessory in every range bag. Simple and easy to use Maglula loaders will change the way you load and unload your mags at the range. The Maglula Single-Stack Magazine Aligner Insert "1911AI". An aligning insert add-on for the UpLULA™ and 22UpLULA® loaders. It assists in loading single-stack magazines by eliminating wiggling of the mag inside the loader. It connects to and is used with an existing loader, it’s not a new loader. Sold separately from the loader. Make sure to visit our Magazine Loader section to learn about the entire product line. Looking for an extra magazine? Check out our magazine section for Rifles and Handguns.
- 1911 .45ACP mags (Using the UpLULA™)
- 9mm single-stack mags (Using the UpLULA™)
- Converted .22LR 1911 mags (Using the 22UpLULA®)
Loads the following mags (Single- Stack) :
- .45 cal 1911 mags.
- .40 cal 1911-wide mags.
- 9mm cal single-stack mags.
- .22LR cal converted 1911-wide mags.
- Eliminates mag wiggling in the loader
- Speeds up loading
- Highly reliable
- Durable reinforced polymer
- S&W Shield mags do not require the 1911AI® with the UpLULA.
- Glock 42 mags do not require the 1911AI® with the UpLULA.
- The 1911AI® is useful with mags width less than 14.5mm (0.57″). Wider mags will not fit in.
About Maglula Ltd
Established in 2001, Maglula products were invented, developed, brought to production, and QC supervised by Ran and Guy Tal (father & son), in Israel. Maglula makes working prototypes by hand using a combination of metals, plastics, and wood. We then make precise 3D CAD models of the prototype. Molds are made of plastic injected products. The BenchLoaders are CNC machined.
First-produced products are thoroughly inspected and tested prior to continuation of manufacturing. Quality Control (QC) is maintained throughout the manufacturing process. All UpLULAs and BenchLoaders are individually inspected prior to packing and shipping. Random samples are inspected and tested out of the manufactured LULA and StripLULA family lines prior to packing and shipping.