Recover Tactical 1911 Holster – HC11
About the Recover Tactical 1911 Holster - HC11:
The Recover Tactical Level 1 and 2 1911 Holster HC11 is an active retention holster made for 1911 pistols that are equipped with the Recover Tactical 1911 Grip & Rail System. The holster has an Active or Passive retention system that holds the firearm in place by a specially designed ditch on the CC3H & CC3P grip and rail systems. Furthermore, the holster is made out of a high-grade, glass reinforced polymer that makes it lightweight and very durable at the same time. To release the pistol from its locking system the user needs to push with his forefinger the button located in the "ready position area" and draw upwards.
The holster allows for a natural draw and is compatible with most pistol rail mounted accessories on the market. The ReCover Grip and Rail Systems have proven to be the most stable rail solutions on the market as well as the most popular, and are easily installed on your gun (under 3 minutes).
Features & Superior Qualities:
- 360° Adjustable Cant for Different Carry Styles.
- Maintains Natural draw while Allowing any Accessory to be Mounted.
- High-Grade, Lightweight, Glass Reinforced Polymer.
- No Gunsmith Required.
- Rubberized Backing for Better Grip on Body.
- Firmly Holds Firearm in Place.
- Durable & Comfortable.
- Fixed/Rotating Paddle
- Mount the medallion(1) over the squared hole(2).
- Line up the paddle(3) over the slotted grooves.
- Adjust the cant of the holster to your own personal carry preference.
- Bolt together with the supplied hardware(4).
How to use:
- Tighten your belt.
- Place the holster on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt.
- To release and draw, push the release button, draw up-wards while taking grip of the gun.
***All dimensions mentioned refer to the holster's body(without attachments).
|Dimensions||- × - × - mm|
|Country of Manufacture|
|For Gun Make|