Recover Tactical Beretta 96/M9/Centurion Grip & Rail System BC2
About the Recover Tactical Beretta 96/M9/Centurion Grip & Rail System BC2:
The Recover Tactical Beretta 96/M9/Centurion Grip & Rail System BC2 is the most popular and stable rail solutions on the market today. These Beretta grip & rails system are made out of high-grade glass reinforced polymer making them durable and lightweight at the same time! The BC2 Beretta grip & rail system were designed not only to give you the opportunity to accessorize your Beretta but also to enhance the ergonomics of the standard grip of the Beretta. Furthermore, thanks to its superior design there is no need for a gunsmith, can be installed in less than 3 minutes and no permanent modification to be made on your Beretta. The Recover Tactical Beretta 96/M9/Centurion Grip & Rail System BC2 are the simplest way to upgrade the feel and look of your Beretta 92 Model while providing a fully functional Picatinny rail. Own more than one handgun? Check out our Gun Grip Section
Beretta M9, Beretta Centurion, Beretta 96
Another Great upgrade you will find in our DPM Recoil Reduction section
Features & Superior Qualities:
- High-Grade, Lightweight, Glass Reinforced Polymer.
- No Gunsmith Required.
- Installation is Under 3 Minutes.
- Superior Ergonomics.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Fits full sized Beretta without rails
- Unscrew the old grips.
- Align the holes on the BC2 with the screw holes of the original grips and screw (Not all the way).
- Screw the rail area and trigger guard area with the supplied hardware (Not all the way).
- Make sure everything is aligned with your Beretta.
- Tighten into place.