Recover Tactical Rail for the Glock 43
About the Recover Tactical Rail for the Glock 43 "GR43":
The Recover Tactical Rail for the Glock 43 GR43 is the most popular Grip for Glock on the market today. This Glock Rail system is made out of high-grade glass reinforced polymer making them durable and lightweight at the same time! Furthermore, thanks to its superior design there is no need for a gunsmith, can be installed in less than 2 minutes and no permanent modification to be made on your Glock Gen 1 or 2. The Glock Tactical Rail GR43 is the simplest way to upgrade your Glock for it to carry a Flashlight or laser. Own more than one handgun? Check out our Gun Grip Section
Be advised this product is for pre-order only! SHIPPING OCT 2018
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Most stable rail solution for the Glock 43
- Easy to install with the supplied hardware
- No modifications to your Glock needed, will not damage your firearm
- The belt clip is not included
- Place the two halves of the rail together in position on the gun
- Secure together with the supplied hardware
- For further instructions visit our YouTube channel www.youtube.com/recovertactical
About Recover Tactical:
Recover Tactical products are designed by world-renowned Israeli weapons engineer and industrial designer Tamir Porat. Tamir has a long history of designing innovative weapons systems including the new Tavor rifle used by the Israeli Defense Forces as well as other militaries and the growing civilian markets around the world.
Tamir has more than 15 years of experience in the defense industry, specializing in a wide range of areas such as small arms, vehicles, and riot control. The values that guide his work are fresh visual language, reliability, and functionality, and we at Recover Tactical are committed to the highest standards of performance, coupled with the quality for the benefit of our customers.