SA VZ-58 CSA Receiver Side Rail
17 in stock
Frequently Bought Together
About the SA VZ-58 CSA Receiver Side Rail:
The SA VZ-58 CSA Receiver Side Rail is manufactured in the Czech Republic and is attached to the receiver by two screws (two screws provided with rail). No template or drawings are provided with the side rail as it is not needed for installation. The side rail is pushed to the top of the receiver and is centered over the visible trigger pin. The receiver must be drilled and tapped. We cannot guarantee a "drop-in" fit on rifles, or receivers, not manufactured by Czech Small Arms. GUNSMITHING IS REQUIRED. Also check-out our Vz-58 Rails System category for more mounting solutions.
Instructions on how to mount the side rail
Center the side rail over the trigger pin (trigger pin in the receiver) using the cut-out in the side rail. Then push the side rail upwards (in the direction of the receiver cover). Using a drill press, center the drill bit in each hole of the side rail and drill into the receiver. The side rail will act as a guide to position your drill bit.
- Drill bit size: 4.2mm diameter
- Tap size: M5
- The hole closest to the barrel should be drilled to an approximate depth of 9.0mm (short screw is used in this hole)
- The hole closest to the buttstock will be completely drilled through the receiver wall (long screw is used in this hole)
- After tapping holes, use degreaser and secure side rail in place using high strength thread-locker on the two screws.
- Made by Czech Small Arms
* Please be advised this item is being dropped shipped and will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Nevertheless, the drop shipped item/order is fully monitored during shipping by Zahal staff in cooperation with our worldwide partners.