FAB Defense 7 Positions Vertically Folding Tactical Foregrip T-FL
About the FAB Defense 7 Positions Vertically Folding Tactical Foregrip T-FL :
The FAB Defense 7 Positions Vertically Folding Tactical Foregrip T-FL is swiftly converts from a horizontal grip into a vertical grip and offers enhanced versatility. The FAB Defense 7 Positions Vertically Folding Tactical Foregrip T-FL fits a wide variety of weapons that have a Rail System such as the AR15, M4, AK-47, VZ58, Tavor, Shotgun and many more. In conclusion if your rifle features a hand guard with a Picatinny or weaver rail our grips will fit perfectly upgrading your weapon to the next level. We recommended visiting our Bi-pod, section in order to see more of the FAB Defense product line.
- Easy to fit and secure – slides on the rail and secured with two bolts
- Compact foregrip folds to any of seven angles
- Improve natural fighting stance and hold on your rifle
- convenient waterproof storage compartment
- Improved reaction, on-target time, and muzzle control during close combat
- MIL-SPEC fiberglass reinforced polymer composite
- Available in black, od green or desert tan
- All 1913 Picatinny or weaver rails (Min' 60mm long
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police. FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide. Therefore FAB Defense are known to design creative, ability enhancing, no-nonsense solutions to the ongoing dynamic challenges met in the field of battle.
Furthermore the State-of the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. All FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.