FAB Defense GLR-16 Polymer AR15/M16 Butt-Stock
About the FAB Defense GLR-15 Polymer AR15/M16 Butt-Stock:
The GLR-16 AR15 Stock is a collapsible stock, made from fiberglass-reinforced polymer making it highly durable for any kind of activity and all weather conditions. The GLR-16 AR15 Stock has a unique Anti-Rattle mechanism that holds the stock firmly in place on your AR15 tube eliminating any unnecessary rattle, furthermore the buttstock's butt-pad in made out of a high-quality rubber to prevent it from slipping while shooting and enhancing the grip on the shooter's shoulder. The stock also has the option of having a regular cheek piece or a cheek piece with a side Picatinny rail plus it comes with a water-proof battery compartment for two CR123A or AA batteries.
- Uniquely designed rubber butt pad for fast and stable shoulder positioning
- Unique patented “Anti-Rattle” mechanism, fits perfectly on MIL-SPEC and commercial after-market buffer tubes
- Three Integrated Slots for Sling Attachment, One in the Front and Two at the Rear
- Two Ambidextrous Metal Quick Release Rear Sling Mount Points
- Water-resistant anti-rattle storage compartment for two CR123 or AA batteries
- Maintains Contour & Size of Original Design
- Made from fiberglass-reinforced polymer composite
- Available in the GPCP Version with an Adjustable Cheek Rest & Dual Picatinny Rails, or in the Standard GCP Version with an Adjustable Cheek Rest.
It might be, that the colors of the product may change when the selection or adding different variations. This might happen due to different lighting when the product was photographed with that specific variation.
Here we added a picture of each color that in our opinion is as close as possible to the original color.
About FAB Defense:
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore, the State-of-the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined by leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition, FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.