FAB Defense IWI/IMI Galil Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest
About FAB Defense IWI/IMI Galil Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest:
When you need a versatile tactical stock for today’s fluid combat environments, look no further than the FAB Defense IWI/IMI Galil Tactical Folding Stock w/ Cheek Rest. With a tough, robust design as well as a slim, low profile the IWI/IMI Galil Tactical Folding Stock is ideal for today’s dust-filled, urban combat environments. The imbedded, adjustable cheek-rest provides an optimal eye to target alignment.
The FAB Defense Galil Tactical Folding Stock (Milled) can be set up for both left and right-handed shooters with Integrated quick detach sling swivel connectors on both sides. There’s no need to worry about recoil throwing you off because the FAB Defense UAS Galil Tactical Folding Stock features a rubber butt pad that enhances tactical performance by reducing recoil. The spring lock mechanism can be released by the simple push of a button and can likewise, be opened by simply pulling the end of the stock back out.
Also, check out our 1-point and 2-point rifle slings category, they could go great with this tactical stock.
- Non-slip Buttpad design for superior shoulder positioning and tactical performance
- Integrated quick detach sling swivel connectors on both sides
- Built-in adjustable cheek rest with 5 height levels
- Locking is released by the push of a button
- Spring lock on folded position opens by a simple pulling motion and locks
- Left folding stock by default
- Available in black, olive drab green, or desert tan
- Galil and Short Galil models (not including Micro Galil). DOES NOT FIT GALIL ACE
About FAB Defense:
FAB Defense® has been leading in the development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical equipment, and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police. FAB Defense® R&D department works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide to design creative, ability enhancing, no-nonsense solutions to the ongoing dynamic challenges met in the field.