FAB Defense Rear and Front Back-Up Flip-Up Sights
About the FAB Defense Rear and Front Back-Up Flip-Up Sights:
The FAB Defense Rear and Front Back-Up Flip-Up Sight are an advanced, low-profile, and durable sight system. Windage is easily and quickly adjusted without tools on both rear and front sight.
The FAB Defense Rear and Front Back-Up Flip-Up Sights are readily mounted on any 1913 Picatinny rail, making it ideal for use on M4/AR-15/M16, TAVOR platforms and on the FAB Defense KPOS Glock PDW Chassis.
- Can be used as a primary or back-up sight
- Dual apertures are 3mm for longer eye relief mounting, low light, and faster target acquisition; and 1.5mm for shorter eye relief mounting and greater accuracy; each is instantly selectable to match conditions
- A low folded profile is smooth and inconspicuous, and will not snag on gear, webbing, or brush
- Instant spring-locked deployment mechanism will not slip, break or deform
- No tools needed for easy, rapid windage adjustments, with positive detent locking
- Made of extremely durable high-grade polymer and metal
- Available in black, olive drab green, or desert tan
- All firearms with an underside 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rail.
About FAB Defense:
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore, the State-of-the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined by leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition, FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.