FAB Defense Tactical Carbine Length M16 Aluminium Ouad Rail – NFR
About the FAB Defense Tactical Carbine Length M16 Aluminium Ouad Rail - NFR :
The FAB Defense Tactical Carbine Length M16 Aluminium Ouad Rail - NFR provides you with a carbine length M4 handguard upgrade enhancing your weapon's overall tactical performance, ventilation and versatility. In addition we recommend to visit our AR-15/M4/M-16 products line or see the tactical Foregrips that can go great with your AR-15/M4/M-16 rifle. Furthermore the FAB Defense PR-3 tactical flashlight is a great combo with the NFR Aluminium Ouad Rail.
- Four 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rails for versatile mounting solutions
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Billet aluminum for maximum durability
- Rugged construction will not bend or deform under any condition
- Field tested under extreme conditions for maximum performance and durability
- Integrated ambidextrous QD front and rear sling swivel connectors
- Hard coat anodized for optimal wear resistance
- Replace your standard handguard, simple installation, secured by 4 bolts
- Rail system firmly locks to the barrel nut and front handguard cap
- Perfect alignment with the receiver, secured with anti-rotation locking tabs
- No gunsmith required
- Carbine Length M16 models and variants without gas block.
About FAB Defense:
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore the State-of the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.