FAB Defense Tactical Ergonomic Rubberized Foregrip w/ Finger Grooves REG
Frequently Bought Together
About the FAB Defense Tactical Ergonomic Rubberized Foregrip w/ Finger Grooves REG:
The FAB Defense Tactical Ergonomic Rubberized Foregrip REG is a state–of-the-art rubberized tactical foregrip. The FAB Defense Tactical Ergonomic Rubberized Foregrip REG fits a wide variety of weapons that have a Rail System such as the AR15, M4, AK-47, VZ58, Tavor, Shotgun and many more. In conclusion if your rifle features a hand guard with a Picatinny or weaver rail our grips will fit perfectly upgrading your weapon to the next level. We recommended visiting our Bi-pod section in order to see more of the FAB Defense product line.
- Comfortable texture and sleek shape for superior hold
- Compact Non-Slip Design for Use With or Without Gloves
- Enhances Overall Tactical Versatility
- Convenient Waterproof Storage Compartment for Batteries, Cleaning Kits, etc.
- Secure Mount with Durable QD Bolt Locking
- Made with High Quality Latex and Reinforced Polymer Composite Material
- Available in Black, OD Green, and Desert Tan
- All 1913 Picatinny or weaver rails (Min' 60mm long)
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police. FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide. Therefore FAB Defense are known to design creative, ability enhancing, no-nonsense solutions to the ongoing dynamic challenges met in the field of battle.
Furthermore the State-of the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. All FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.