FAB Defense Tactical Two-Position Foregrip /w Flashlight Mount FFA-T4
About the FAB Defense Tactical Two-Position Foregrip /w Flashlight Mount FFA-T4 :
The FAB Defense Tactical Two-Position Foregrip /w Flashlight Mount FFA-T4 transforms from vertical to horizontal by the push of a button, and allows tactical variants to your natural "fighting stanch". The FAB Defense Tactical Two-Position Foregrip /w Flashlight Mount FFA-T4 fits a wide variety of weapons that have a Rail System such as the AR15, M4, AK-47, VZ58, Tavor, Shotgun and many more. In conclusion if your rifle features a hand guard with a Picatinny or weaver rail our Foregrip will fit perfectly upgrading your weapon to the next level. We recommended visiting our Bi-Pods section in order to see more of the FAB Defense product line
- The flashlight is not included
- Designed to Hold any 1" Diameter Tactical Flashlight and Allows Quick and Easy Operation
- Easy to Fit on a Firearm. Secured to an Accessory Rail by 2 Bolts
- Quick Release Locking System that Allows Swift Mounting and Release of the Flashlight, a Real Advantage for Rechargeable Flashlights
- The Two holes on the Sides with Side Switches Allow Ambidextrous Operation of Flashlights
- Fits Handguards Equipped with a Weaver or Picatinny Rail System
- No Gunsmith Required
- Molded from Reinforced Polymer Composite Super Lightweight
- All firearms with an underside 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail.
- Requires a minimum of 6 slots / 6.5 cm rail.
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore the State-of the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.