SA VZ-58 CSA Short Optic Mount
Out of stock
Frequently Bought Together
About the SA VZ-58 CSA Short Optic Mount:
The LPM - 1H optic mount is an abbreviation for the following: Low Profile Mount - 1st model, heavy duty. CSA manufactured this mount to just barely clear the receiver cover so as to create a nice cheek weld on the stock. Due to this optimal check weld, iron sights cannot be used while the mount is attached to the Side Rail. This mount is manufactured from high-quality aluminum alloy and has been hard coat anodized for added surface strength, abrasion resistance, and corrosion protection.
The Picatinny rail is centered over the receiver cover and is positioned away from ejected shell casings. This mount should only be used with optics that will not extend into the path of ejected casings - such as red dot optics. If an optic is used that extends beyond the Picatinny rail, there is a high probability that the optic will be impacted regularly by ejected casings.
- Attaches to the rifle using the CSA Side Rail (side rails can be purchased in the 'Parts and Accessories' section). If your vz.58 does not already possess drilled and tapped holes in the receiver, gunsmithing is required to attach the rail by drilling and tapping the receiver.
- Possesses a quick detach lever
- Easily attached with the factory folding stock in place
- tripper clips can be used to load the magazine with the mount in place
* Please be advised this item is being dropped shipped and will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Nevertheless, the drop shipped item/order is fully monitored during shipping by Zahal staff in cooperation with our worldwide partners.