FAB Defense AKS 74U “Krinkov” Quad Rail Handguard System
Frequently Bought Together
About the FAB Defense AKS 74U Quad Rail Handguard system KPR:
The FAB Defense AKS 74U Quad Rail Handguard system is a light and durable quad-rail polymer handguard system for the AKS-74U platform. In addition we recommend to visit our AK-47/74 products line or see the tactical Foregrips that can go great with your AK-47/74 rifle. Furthermore, the FAB Defense PR-3 tactical flashlight is a great combo with the AKS 74U Handguard system
- Enables four 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rails
- Provides a secure platform for reflex-sights and lasers attachment
- Tested under extreme conditions, will not melt or deform
- Durable and lightweight construction
- Quick & easy installation, replaces the original handguard
- No gunsmith required
- Constructed from fiberglass reinforced polymer composite
- Available in black, olive drab green or flat dark earth
- AKS-74U "Krinkov" variants
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore the State-of the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.