FAB Defense SVD Dragunov Sniper Aluminium Picatinny Scope Mount
Frequently Bought Together
About the FAB Defense SVD Dragunov Sniper Aluminium Picatinny Scope Mount SVDM :
The FAB Defense SVD Dragunov Sniper Aluminium Picatinny Scope Mount provides a premium quality, highly reliable telescope scope mount for your Drogunov sniper rifle allowing the use of any picatinny based optics for optimal performance. In addition we recommend to visit our tactical bi-pods section that can go great with your Dragunov SVD Sniper rifle. Furthermore the FAB Defense Tactical Quad-rail system (VFR-SVD) is a great combo with the Dragunov Sniper scope mount should you want to add a flashlight to the rifle.
- Manually adjustable side locking mechanism, no tools needed
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Billet aluminum for maximum strength
- securely locks to the receiver accessory rail with adjustable pressure mechanism
- 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail allow use of scopes, night vision or reflex sights
- Compatible with any picatinny based optics
- Quick and easy installation, no Gunsmith required
- Allow rapid mount / dismount of optics on the SVD (Dragunov Sniper Rifle)
- SVD - Dragunov sniper rifle
- AK/AKM Standard side mount attachment
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore the State-of the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.