FAB Defense Tactical Carbine Length M-16 /w Floating Quad Rail System – VFR
About the FAB Defense Tactical Carbine Length M-16 /w Floating Quad Rail System - VFR :
The FAB Defense Tactical Carbine Length M-16 /w Floating Quad Rail System - VFR allows wide versatility and modification options for optimal compatibility with individual operational needs. In addition we recommend to visit our AR-15/M4/M-16 products line or see the tactical Foregrips that can go great with your AR-15/M4/M-16 rifle. Furthermore the FAB Defense PR-3 tactical flashlight is a great combo with the VFR Aluminium handguard Quad Rail.
- Four 1913 MIL-SPEC picatinny rails for versatile mounting options
- Side and under rail can be removed or repositioned on any of 7 positions
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Billet aluminum for maximum durability
- Rugged construction will not bend or deform under any condition
- Field tested under extreme conditions for maximum performance
- Rail system firmly locks to the barrel nut and over the M4 upper rail
- Maintaining free floating barrel for optimal ballistics and accuracy
- Quick and easy installation, no Gunsmith required
- Slim profile for better grip and firearm handling
- Carbine Length M16 models and variants with an upper picatinny rail
- Also available in the C version for models with a carry handle
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
Furthermore the State-of the-Art engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance methods are joined into leading technologies ensuring the products produced exceed even the most strict industry standards. In addition FAB Defense products are thoroughly tested in the harshest environments and under extreme conditions. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. FAB unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation.